- Hands-on experience 2 – 3 years designing, deploying and managing cloud architecture on AWS.
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS.
- Design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services.
- Proficiency in AWS networking concepts and technologies.
- Networking architectures and interconnectivity options (e.g., IP VPN, MPLS/VPLS).
- Networking technologies within the OSI model, and how they affect implementation decisions.
- Development of automation scripts and tools.
- CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6).
- Fair knowledge in manage, maintain, and troubleshoot Linux, Windows operating systems related issues.
- Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS Billing Console, and the AWS Management Console.
- Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise.
- Familiarity with a scripting language.
- Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements.
- Architect a continuous integration and deployment process.
- Any of AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator / AWS Certified Security – Specialty / AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty / level certifications.
Number of Vacancies