- Responsible for managing end to end requirements and implementation from IT perspective
- Manage key business and IT stakeholders
- Manage project implementation and delivery teams
- Conduct business workshops to elicit requirements followed by in-depth analysis and translation to system level artifacts (Process Flows – Level 0, Level 1 etc., Use Cases)
- Lead functional testing framework and outcomes
- Serve as the liaison between Business & IT – also between IT & QA
- Facilitate business buy-in through periodic application walkthroughs or show & tell sessions
- Coordinate tasks across BAs to ensure faster turnaround and better quality of deliverables
- Engage in new engagements to ensure that existing functionality is leveraged to an optimal extent
- Raise business awareness across the team through focused KT sessions
- 4+ years relevant experience in requirements gathering, documentation, report analysis and creation, in a similar role, preferably as a BA/consultant and in a setting with onsite/offshore components
- Experience in insurance industry/IT services with insurance clients
- Excellent knowledge of one or more of the following sectors Banking & Financial Services or Insurance.
- Used to work in an international and multicultural settings
- Good communication skills in English, Thai.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Business Analysis experience mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years in the Insurance industry
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Previous consulting experience in complex multinational organisation
- Proven Business and IT experience ideally supported with relevant professional qualifications
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or MBA is high desirable. Any other relevant degree or certification in areas of Business Analysis
Number of Vacancies