- Understand the Requirement of the Businesses and refine the varying requirements of the project stakeholders.
- Work with key stakeholders and business unites to formulate the vision of the project and plot the scope and initial requirement of the project transforming the initial high-level goal into realistic target.
- Delivering a quality presentation such as project status, application designs and business requirements.
- Elaborate the Details of the Project by evaluating the needs of the requirement and guarantee the implementation team has the entire details, they require creating or implementing the process.
- Support the Project Implementation.
- Understanding Functional Requirements and Non-Functional Requirements
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing ensuring that the product is functioning well as it is designed for, in addition to ensuring the product delivered satisfies the user requirements
- Technical Writing, Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Maintenance of System and Operations related activities such as providing maintenance reports, system validation reports, etc.
- Assist in team building by thru coordination, structuring, and lead these team members to make their role more successfully.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Business Analysis and Testing Skills:
- Experience on: Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Elicitation and Documentation etc.,
- Knowledgeable on Business Analysis Deliverables: BRD, RTM etc.
- Able to understand testing processes, performs test executions, testing support and test artifacts creations.
- Knowledgeable on System/Software Process/Methodology.
- Waterfall – Priority
- Business Support
- Ability to support Business Users on end-to-end implementation: From Requirements to Post Implementations.
- Soft Skills
- Good Communication: Written and Oral
- Accepts New Challenge and Flexible in handling multiple tasks/implementations.
- Ability to acquire new knowledge and be able to study new requirements, processes, new systems.
- Good to Have:
- Insurance Background
- Finance Accounting Systems
- Investment Background
Number of Vacancies: