Business Analyst – Analytics
- Undertake requirements solicitation from stakeholders/end users and turn into well-formed formal requirements into BRD.
- Perform AS-IS/TO-BE process mapping.
- Undertake data analysis as required in order to validate/challenge and refine requirements.
- Ensure solution definition meets requirements and is delivered with accuracy and quality.
- Enabling clear traceability of the requirements (starting with the BRD) and usage of process flow diagrams, as is and to be processes clearly documented – get it right the first time.
- Come up with clear Test scenarios / exit criteria and engage testing team well ahead to drive the quality of testing.
- Work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and collaboration partners to deliver the required deliverables
- Follow change management governance process to ensure that there is a smooth transition from Project to BAU
- This role highly require candidate with strong data management, data analytics and data visualization expertise.
- Hands-on experience in requirements gathering and requirements analysis
- Documentation – BRD/FSD/Business Glossary/Data Model/Test Strategy/Project Plan etc.
- Process/Data Modelling – ‘As Is’/’To Be’
- Strong data analysis skills using SQL and other ETL tools
- Stakeholder Management
- Soft Skills – Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing
- Project Management Methodologies – Agile , Scrum
- Proven Experience in Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques.
Number of Vacancies