Business Analyst – Data
- Responsible to provide direction on solution from a standard product / architecture perspective.
- Participate in key decision-making discussions liaising with business stakeholders.
- Provide necessary data analysis and profiling to the team and business.
- Responsible to provide guidance on standardization of interfaces with other applications.
- Knowledge management for MIS applications including business rules, mapping documents, data definitions, system functions and processes.
- Responsible for stakeholder management and help the team to collect the requirements/help to fine tune the requirements
- Responsible for cost estimations for requirements received.
- Deliver/Review/Approve functional specification to the development team while collating the requirements from various stakeholders
- Provide guidance and mentor the Junior BAs in the team.
- Provide hands-on management and guidance for the development team from a requirements perspective
- Knowledge in BI Modelling and design preferably with Teradata / Hadoop background
- Able to analyze, define and document business and functional requirements for ongoing projects, with orientation toward phased approach based on rapidly evolving needs.
- Responsible to manage the change request effectively and efficiently during the project delivery with all agreed controls.
- Align with the bank process and standards and ensure there are no deviations.
- Experience in banking domain/product knowledge with IT working experience.
- Good domain knowledge of banking systems and products such as Retail, CIB, FM, Securities etc.
- Previous business solution experience is mandatory
- Great data analytics and can conduct deep dive into business needs plus data profiling and fact finding
- Experience in data modelling
- Good communication and Stakeholder management skills
- 8 years above in banking domain/product knowledge with IT working experience.
- They must have good hands on experience in SQL scripting experience
- SAS programming knowledge will be added advantage
- Understanding of the system development life cycle
Number of Vacancies