Business Development Specialist
- Develop strategic alliance and partnership with principals and SI’s with strong Utilities footprint – initially support the end-to-end process for channel management.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers.
- Drive growth and sales revenue with your knowledge of the market and strategic planning.
- Attract new clients and strengthen existing business relationships
- Lead the path towards opportunities in the market aligned to Thakral One’s strategy.
- Help strengthen the pipeline. Support the quick transition of leads to qualified opportunities. Build a long list of opportunities to win.
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Appreciate the business process and technology requirements. Work independently from pre-sales when gathering high level requirements
- Establish a network of partners
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Knowledge and appreciation of digital technologies
- Lead Generation – Conduct market research, identify potential clients, and spot new opportunities
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Regularly update client database and sales pipeline
- Work closely with the pre-sales team across all delivery units
- Conduct presentations and articulate Thakral One services and executive summary of a proposed solution
- Assist in the execution of the market strategy
- Ability to multi-task and manage sales portfolios or handle multiple projects.
- Your ability to articulate with a sense of empathy and professionalism.
- Ability to handle multiple clients and your knack for prioritizing and managing expectations.
- Your adeptness in handling tight timelines and your sense of urgency.
- Presentation skills – confident in articulating and presenting services and executive summaries of a proposed solution.
- Strong organization and project coordination skills.
- Previous experience as a Business Development Associate or Specialist in the utilities industry is preferred.
- Experience in identifying potential and profitable opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing or any related field.
- 3 – 8 years of related work experience in Business Development is preferred.
Number of Vacancies