Customer Experience and Decision Management – Technical Specialist
- Gather, understand and probe the Customers’/Prospects’ Technical Requirements, Technical Standards and Existing Technical Landscape and be able to establish relevance with the Business Requirements.
- Qualify, assess and strategize which portions of the requirements may be answered by Data, Business Analytics, Technology and Process-based Services and Solutions, alongside the Business Development Team, Practice Leads and Implementation Team. Primary would be those revolving around Customer Experience and Decision Management, with secondary support for Foundation, Data Insighting and Advanced Analytics requirements.
- Design the overall technical architecture and technical process flow, build the corresponding materials and assets for presentation to the internal team, to customers, or to partners.
- Research for the tools/platforms/programming languages/solution components and/or resource expertise/profile/skillsets that would fit to address customer requirements
- Provide inputs in designing the end to end implementation including the implementation approach, timeline, resource mapping, scope of work, assumptions, support model, terms and conditions.
- Participate in project implementations with primary core focus on Technical Advisory, Quality Control, Technical Leadership, Development Strategy, Technical Requirements Gathering, Environment Sizing, Environment Setup, Installation & Configuration of software components, Technical Design, Cascade and Translation of Customer Requirements to Technical Specifications for the Development Team, Data and API Mapping, Design and Execution of the Development, Testing & Production Deployment Strategy, Documentation and Customer Enablement.
- Agile development of prototypes, PoCs, Demonstrations, solution assets, working closely with the CXDM Solution Advisory and CXDM Practice Lead, working with a vast range of technical complexity from GUI based to programming based technologies, traditional, cloud and container based environments.
- Research, build and conduct of technical trainings – both for the internal team and customers.
- Driving adoption of technical innovations and advancements as part of solutions that we adopt internally and propose to our customers.
- Functional Mentorship and Coaching for members of the Practice Team, KPI Setting, Performance Assessment and Monitoring, Development Plan Design and Execution and Professional Career Track guidance.
Number of Vacancies