Customer Experience and Solution Advisory
- Gather, understand and probe the Customers’/Prospects’ Business Requirements
- Qualify, assess and strategize which portions of the requirements may be answered by Data, Business Analytics, Technology and Process-based Services and Solutions, alongside the Business Development Team, Practice Leads and Implementation Team. Primary would be those revolving around Customer Experience and Decision Management, with secondary support for Foundation, Data Insighting and Advanced Analytics requirements.
- Design the overall solution approach, solution and data flow and solution architecture, and build the corresponding materials and assets for presentation to the internal team, to customers, or to partners.
- Research for the tools/solution components and/or resource expertise/profile/skillsets that would fit to address customer requirements
- Design the end to end implementation including the implementation approach, timeline, resource mapping, scope of work, assumptions, support model, terms and conditions.
- Participate in project implementations with primary core focus on Solution Advisory, Quality Control, Project Leadership, Project Management, Requirements Gathering, Design, Cascade and Translation of Customer Requirements to Functional Specifications for the Development Team, Data Mapping, Documentation and Customer Enablement. Secondary focus on involvement on development, where a corresponding upskilling/ramp-up shall be conducted prior to implementation.
- Ideate, design and hands-on build of internal assets and solutions supporting Proof of Concepts, Prototypes and Demo Assets for customer presentations and events.
- Create and Build Marketing and Thought Leadership Content, supporting the marketing team, for Events, Webinars, EDMs, and other Marketing Efforts.
- Research, build and conduct of business trainings – both for the internal team and customers.
- Functional Mentorship and Coaching for members of the Practice Team, KPI Setting, Performance Assessment and Monitoring, Development Plan Design and Execution and Professional Career Track guidance.
Number of Vacancies