Senior Technical Consultant
- Experience in data management and reporting/visualization
- Expertise in any of the following data management solutions: SAS Data Integration (Base SAS, EG)
- Expertise in database management systems including tables, views, relationships, ER Diagrams
- High proficiency in understanding and writing SQL Queries
- High proficiency in database models for analytics -Has the capacity to continuously establish a deeper understanding of the best practices for development of work products for data management or reports/visualization
- Has good communication and technical writing skills
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Participates in various technical and/or functional enablement activities to build skills outside of SAS Data Integration that may be required for future project assignments
- Participates in any knowledge sharing session –wherein various project experiences and new learnings may be shared, presented, and discussed
- Collaborates with other members of the team to promote learning
- Adheres to the administrative requirements which includes the Time Sheet Reporting and Leaves Application
- Support Pre-Sales activities as necessary including solution architecture, proposal generation and POC, etc.
- Support Practice development as necessary such as asset building and enablement plan creation
- Provide Functional Management as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- Has 9 to 11 years of experience in data management and reporting/visualization
- Expertise in SAS Data Management mainly SAS Data Integration Studio/BASE SAS/SAS EG
- With a background in SAS Risk Regulatory Management solution
- Open to do on-site support in Kuala Lumpur, MY
Number of Vacancies