Decision Management Developer / Consultant
Work Experience Required
- Around 5-8 years worth of relevant work experience, ideally, but open to more or less tenured – as long as have significant experience
- Hands-on technical development on either data management, data preparation, data analysis, report development, automation scripts, analytics/AI/ML models, etc.
- Contributes to ideation of the solution design
- Data driven based analysis, decision making or business process automation
- Exposure on Decision Management, Business Rules Engine or Business Rules Management
Technical Skillsets Required – Primary
- Python Programming
- Java Programming or other object oriented programming
- SQL Programming
- Business Process Automation
- Exposure on Decision Management or Business Rules Engine Software
- Familiarity with API based integration (REST/SOAP)
Technical Skillsets Required – Backend
- JAVA and Drools or Red Hat Decision Manager or Red Hat Process Automation Manager
- Strong knowledge of developing RESTful json services in JAVA including exposing all definitions in Swagger / OpenAPI documentation format
- Has experience in installing jBoss as a cluster and performance tuning of it.
- Experience in DevOps toolchains for auto deployment (Bitbucket/ GitLab, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, Nexus)
- Strong use of Unit tests and code quality tools
- Preferably experience on Test Automation for RESTful services and Drools
- Preferably has OpenShift experiences for Docker and Kubernetes distributions
- Preferably has Redhat Decision Manager experience
- Preferably has Optaplanner and Drools exerience
- Preferably has AWS experience in ec2, ecr, Fargate, RDS, elb, cloudformation
- H2 Database
- SQL Database
Technical Skillsets Required – Secondary
- Data Management/Data Preparation
- Data Analysis/MIS Report Development
- At least one of the Data Analysis tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, SAS or the likes
Not Required, But of Significant Advantage
- Experienced in development or implementation of business rules management or decision management platforms is a significant advantage
- Process Automation
- SAS Programming
- Forecasting and Optimization based AI/ML models
- Working in cloud based environments
- Process oriented, Detail oriented, good problem solving, critical thinking and logical thinking skills.
- Proactive to be productive, adaptable to formal, on the job & web trainings.
- Passionate about problem solving.
- Able to work independently provided the objective of the deliverables, and also able to work with a team.
- Open to expand his/her knowledge to new technologies, tools and solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in diverse, cross-nationality, virtual teams and customers.
Number of Vacancies