Development / DevOps Lead – Payments
- The Cash & Payments technology team is responsible for all aspects of the cash & payments processing application portfolio, including:
- Defining the payments technology roadmap to support the business strategies and objectives as part of the payments transformation programme.
- Delivering all IT solutions and enhancements.
- Ensuring highly available and scalable system capabilities to accommodate business growth
- Managing all risk and security aspects of the application portfolio
- Responsible for the following:
- Work with the new payments platform vendor and internal teams to help deploy the new payments platform on the new infrastructure.
- Work closely with the application partner systems in establishing the connectivity.
- Work with the platform vendor, infrastructure and the deployment teams on making sure that non-functional requirements are being implemented.
- Experience with System integration.
- Good understanding of Payments Infrastructure (24×7 availability).
- DevOps experience – Jenkins, Jira, supported tools and methodologies
- Excellent organizational skills with the proven ability to work proactively under minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of the following:
- J2EE, ISO20022, Swift.
- network technologies and network protocols
- JBoss, WebSphere, MQ-Series, Kafka, Oracle.
- RedHat Linux
Number of Vacancies
Philippines Singapore India