We are looking for Enterprise Architect who can do the following:
- Understanding of the current IT environment and industry IT trends to identify engagement and client service issues.
- Ability to act as day-to-day client contact on the project engagement; run client status and other client meetings and deliver executive-level presentations that drive actions and decisions.
- Understanding the business strategy & vision and translating them into enterprise-wide technology vision & strategy in alignment with strategic priorities for growth, customer experience, efficiency, etc.
- Assess the impact of the business strategy on the architecture landscape, including organization, information and infrastructure, and applications.
- Create business and enterprise architecture models that help clients to realize their strategy & vision with technology. Lead the creation of blueprints and roadmaps for complex and large technology environments.
- Detailed assessment of current solutioning function and Transformation program.
- Defining objectives and scope of the Enterprise Architecture function and framework as per organization needs
- Evaluate various options and develop an Enterprise Architecture to enable the Digital Transformation project
- Developing a comprehensive architecture blueprint to ensure the program meets its objectives
- Ability to analyze (IT) Operating Model including the organization structure, processes, and governance while developing recommendations and/or creating actionable roadmaps.
- Significant experience in:
- Developing architecture standards, principles, and guidelines for the enterprise.
- Governing enterprise-wide portfolio of systems/platforms as part of the “Architecture Review Board”
- Function as guardian of the strategy and architecture to make sure that new initiatives comply with the set guidelines.
- Experience in creating points of view on relevant industry trends, solutions, methodologies, and analytical frameworks and tools to bring strategic perspectives to existing solutions.
- Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies and common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility. Soliciting feedback from enterprise customers and influencing future iterations of our enterprise platform. Assisting with cost/benefit modelling and creating compelling business cases/total cost of ownership studies for migration.
- Be a trusted advisor on ‘innovation’ with the ability to frame key business and technology trends within the context of the client’s objectives. Ability to identify the potential implications and impacts of the associated trends.
- Leverage global network and leverage cross-functional expertise to develop relevant enterprise architecture insights.
- Must have worked in SAP and Salesforce
- TOGAF Certified Mandatory
Number of Vacancies