Full Stack Developer
- Candidate must have minimum 8 years of IT experience and proven credentials of delivering in world class engineering teams.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks is required.
- Must have leading a team experience
- Familiarity with prototyping tools including InVision Studio, Balsamiq, and Sketch
- Hands-on knowledge in application servers/containers like JBoss Fuse/WebSphere/Weblogic
- Oracle or SQL Server PL/SQL development and designing data model.
- Knowledge of microservices architecture
- Java / J2EE – strong knowledge of server-side programming. Good understanding of basic concepts of collections, multithreading & OOPS concept
- Good knowledge in application integration using Web Service (SOAP/REST) or Messaging using JMS
- Hands-on skills in J2EE specifications like JAX-RS, JAX-WS
- Good knowledge in dependency injections like Spring DI/Blueprints and JSON libraries like Jackson/GSON
- Hands-on knowledge in Oracle and SQL
- Hands-on experience on Linux/Unix environments
- Understanding on tools like Jenkins/Go-CD, Git/Stash, JIRA, Maven, NodeJS
Number of Vacancies