Functional/System Analyst- Cash Management
- Gather, analyse user business process and requirements; verify & validate the requirements and ensure the requirements are document into functional and nonfunctional specification.
- Work with cross functional teams to analyse and define the integration requirements between modules and interfaces with other systems.
- Perform requirement traceability, identify out of scope requirements, and escalate scope creep; review, identify and resolve conflicting, incomplete and inaccurate requirements.
- Deeply review and evaluate IA (Impact Analysis), functional, technical design and specification prepared by vendors from business and technical point of view.
- Review, verify & validate fixes are tested correctly before rolling out to production.
- Track and resolve all reported defects to closure, analyse and identify root cause and ensure fixes are done and tested before implementation.
- Provide post implementation support including production support, user query and change request.
- Liaise with internal team and vendor to investigate reported issues/problem, identify root cause/impact, implement workaround and fixes to resolve issue.
- Support enhancement releases, testing and implementation.
- At least 5- 6 years of experience Cash management and Payment domain (e.g. RTGS, G3 FAST, SWIFT standards or ISO 20022, etc.)
- Proficient in gathering and analysing Business Requirement, Technical & Functional
- Specification Design documentation, test case design.
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Knowledge in J2EE, Oracle, SQL, Unix/Linux, Web application development, IBM MQ is preferred.
- Experienced in working with different teams on medium to complex regional channel systems will be an advantage.
Number of Vacancies