- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 2+ years hands-on experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation & maintenance.
- 2+ years of Python or Java development experience
- 2+ years of SQL experience (No-SQL experience is a plus)
- 2+ years of experience w/ architecture design, schema design & dimensional data modelling. Experience w/ IBM DB2, IBM Data Stage & Airflow.
- Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills & proven experience in leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation & execution w/ internal clients/stakeholders.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Should have minimum 8+ years of experience with at least three full life cycle integration projects in IIB/AppConnect.
- Should be familiar with WMQ.
- Should be conversant with SOAP/Web services.
- Should have good command in ESQL/JAVA.
- Should have experience in error handling & debugging.
- Good to have Audit Logging & Monitoring experience.
- Should be familiar with IIB/AppConnect best practices.
- Should know about performance improvement techniques in IIB/AppConnect.
- Sterling B2B knowledge will be added advantage.
Number of Vacancies