Lead Technical Consultant
- Understand integration requirements, analysis, and be responsible for managing Integration landscape.
- Responsible for integration project planning, design, and execution
- Provide technical leadership to the team members towards Planning, organizing and assigning tasks to various team members.
- Responsible for completeness & timely delivery of technical/integration deliverables.
- Ensure handover and trainings to BAU staff.
- 12+ years’ experience in working as a Project Manager on Integration/ Ingestion projects.
- Experience in executing at least 2 large scale integration projects.
- Experience with designing & building data integration pipelines (using variety of ETL tools and Database programming) and workload or workflow management tools.
- Experience in implementing security like Access Control, implement DQ checks in the pipeline processes.
- Experienced in working in a DevOps setup and familiar with DevOps platforms and tools.
- Excellent communication skills and different type of stakeholder’s engagement skills.
- Experienced in projects executed on an Agile development methodology.
- Data Integration tools exposure
- Workflow Orchestration tools/Scheduler technical experience
- DevOps tools working exposure
- Experience on working on a Core Banking / Channels Integration projects (preferably Finacle)
- Experience with cloud services like compute, storage, cloud DW, relational data services, Big Data processing, Data sharing.
Number of Vacancies