- The key purpose of this role is to involve in development, integration with the backend, testing and implementation of Projects.
- Additional responsibilities include involvement in automation.
- The individual will be a creative problem solver with good communication and organization skills having at least 8 years of experience with iOS Technologies.
- To be accessible for all sprint meetings, for development team and Product owners
- iOS Build along with source code and documentation
- Develop, write unit test cases and implementation of iOS App based on the UX/UI provided
- Prepare key documentation to support the technical design in technical specifications
- Swift, TDD, API, XCode, ARkit, design patterns, UI/UX design patterns
Number of Vacancies