- Understand business requirements, conduct analysis, and be responsible for designing, building, and deploying Data Integration and Data Migration solutions.
- Tech Lead for Migration Planning, Extraction, Ingestion & data processing. Responsible for migration framework & scripts development, test support and deployment.
- Responsible for Data migration strategy, Cutover planning and overall deployment strategy.
- Responsible for design & build of Reconciliation framework for source vs target.
- Responsible for overall Data Integration and Data Migration technical design, code validations, Build, test support and deployment planning & execution.
- Responsible for design & building reliable Data Integration/Data Ingestion/Data Extraction pipelines and processes, to extract and load data from existing and new source systems and external pipelines for both structured and unstructured data. Responsible for design and develop scripts for batch scheduling, monitoring & automation.
- Responsible for completeness & timely delivery of Technical deliverables.
- Develop detail-level design documents from functional requirements.
- Ensure Handover and trainings to BAU staff.
- Provide technical leadership to the team members towards Planning, organizing and assigning tasks to various team members.
- RDBMS experience. Strong in ANSI SQL
- Data Integration tools experience
- UNIX, PowerShell scripting experience.
- Workflow Orchestration tools/Scheduler technical experience
- DevOps tools working experience.
- 6+ years’ experience in working as a Technical Lead on Data Integration/Data Ingestion/Data Engineering/Data Migration projects.
- Experience in executing at least 2 large scale Data Migration projects.
- Rich Experience with relational SQL databases like Oracle, Postgres, SQL Server, Snowflake, as well as NoSQL databases (desirable).
- Experience with designing & building data integration pipelines (using variety of ETL tools and Database programming) and workload or workflow management tools.
- Experience in implementing security like Access Control, implement DQ checks in the pipeline processes.
- Experienced in working in a DevOps setup and familiar with DevOps platforms and tools.
- Excellent communication skills and different type of stakeholder’s engagement skills.
- Experienced in projects executed on an Agile development methodology.
- Experience on working on a Core Banking Data Migration project (preferably Finacle)
- Experience with cloud services like compute, storage, cloud DW, relational data services, Big Data processing, Data sharing.
- Experience in data engineering with scripting languages like Python, Scala
- Cloud technical experience, Python
- Experience on Big Data related tools and technologies.
Number of Vacancies