- Design, develops, enhances, debugs and implement software applications using SDLC best practices in an Agile environment.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to existing software applications.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments which are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish a task.
- Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plans and lead major technology assignments.
- Researches, designs, develops, tests, builds and co-ordinates the conversion and/or integration of software products based on business requirements.
- Consults Agile team (developer/tester) and product owner to identify application requirements/design/solutioning/testing.
- Addresses problems of system integration, compatibility and multiple platforms.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future application projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of applications software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics wherever applicable.
- Participates in development of software user manual, technical reports (design/interface document) and release plan (implementation/deployment plan)
- Raise change and participate in implementation.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- 7 + year of software development with hands-on experience in Java/J2EE platforms.
- Must have a robust understanding of Java and a in-depth understanding of other Java technologies, including JSP, JMS, Struts, Oracle, SQL, Stored Procedures, Linux, Spring, Hibernate, Web services and Angular JS/Jquery.
- Knowledge & experience in Tomcat/JBOSS, Unix shell scripting and AWS.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) and writing REST API (nice to have).
- Possesses strong programming. debugging, documentation, testing & problem-solving skills.
- Experience in continuous integration tools like Jenkins and version controls like GitHub/SVN etc. JSON and XML messaging.
- Perform comprehensive unit testing using Junit and ensure code quality with Sonar Qube.
Mandatory and Desirable Skills
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies and practices.
Number of Vacancies