Pega Certified Business Architect
The Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) certification concentrates on the ability to participate in the design and construction of a Pega application. PCBAs possess the fundamental, essential skills needed for analyzing, designing, and creating business requirements and specifications in the Pega application.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyse and translate business requirements into story boards, epics & user stories.
- Lead Requirement Workshops, formalise and validate business requirements, processes and solutions keeping in mind Pega.
- Support the development of solutions by working closely with business and IT developers, end users, and key stakeholders.
- Support functional testing and UAT.
- Share best practices, lessons learned and work on continuous improvement of delivery methodology and tools.
- Prioritise workload to ensure agreed upon deadlines are achieved.
- Develop effective working relationships with the business stakeholders to assist in the delivery of projects and ensure service continuity, while maintaining customer satisfaction levels.
- Play the role of a trusted advisor and thought leader for the client.
- Certified PEGA Business Architect – Pega 8.x experience a plus.
- 3-7 years’ experience as business analyst.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Pega projects.
- Business Requirements gathering and analysis, Business Process Modelling and Change Management
- Strong analytical skills and pro-active problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Must have worked in an Agile/Scrum methodology and experience with Pega Express Methodology would be a plus.
- Strong track record of customer engagement and delivery success.
Number of Vacancies