Pega Technical Consultant – CSA / CSSA
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and corporate standards, including review alert logs
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture /design/coding
- Meeting with business managers to discuss the company’s BPM application needs.
- Designing and developing Pega BPM applications.
- Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
- Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
- Coordinating with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
- Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
- Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
- Conducting system performance tests.
- Maintaining the security of all system applications.
- Pega CSA / CSSA certification
- Pega PRPC version 7and 8 platform experience
- At least 3-7 years in Pega implementations
- Excellent Object – Oriented analysis & design skills and system integration skills.
- Experience in designing and developing process-based solutions or BPM (Business Process Management).
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User interface, Flow actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single – Sign-on, External Authentication, PRPC security, Reports, Listeners,(File, MQ),Connectors and SOAP services etc.
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise class Structure design and Rule sets design.
Number of Vacancies