The Program Manager for Analytics acts as a coordinator between multiple projects at a business or organization to be sure they’re benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals.
We are looking for a program manager to be responsible for organizing programs, deliver key projects, and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also oversee developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management, project management, team development, and stakeholder management. A bachelor’s degree is required.
- As a Program Manager (50%), you are expected to:
- Organize programs, projects, and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Develop new programs and maintain existing ones to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and manage long-term goals.
- Develop and maintain a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Write relevant program documentation as needed for the delivery of services.
- Manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding program-level issues and decisions on services.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze program risks.
- Work on strategy and governance together with the key project stakeholders
- As a Project Manager (50%), you are expected to:
- Work with Thakral’s PMO to ensure projects are executed based on the company’s project management methodologies.
- Manage and control project Scope, Cost and Schedule, and make sure expected deviations pass through Change Management when appropriate.
- Manage project financials to ensure the projects meats at least Thakral’s minimum target margin.
- Manage day-to-day project activities, from Initiating to Closing.
- Ensure that the quality of project deliverables meet or surpass the targets agreed with the client.
- Provide accurate project status reports based on approved formats for both internal and external stakeholders and facilitate project status and SteerCom meetings as needed.
- Manage project Changes, Risks, and Issues (CRIs) effectively throughout the duration of the project based on Thakral’s project management methodologies and industry best practices as appropriate.
- Serve as the projects’ main communicator to all stakeholders.
- Measure and report project performance based on project metrics set by Thakral PMO.
- When applicable, facilitate acquisition and assignment of project resources.
- Forecast resource requirements for projects for timely onboarding and offboarding.
- You are also expected to:
- Support Thakral PMO in initiatives to improve the company’s project management methodologies, processes, and policies.
- Work Practice Leads, SMEs, Finance, Thakral Leaders, and project teams to successfully implement turnkey projects and special internal projects as assigned.
- Identify new business opportunities and support new sales initiatives as needed.
- Establish, nurture, and maintain excellent relationships with fellow Thakral employees, but more importantly, with client stakeholders.
- Foster teamwork and communication among project team members.
- Provide steady leadership to the project teams.
- Mentor and coach project team members and mentees, if applicable.
- Communicate clearly to project team members roles and responsibilities.
- The PgM/PM is also expected to work closely with Project Director (PD) of client and other stakeholders as needed.
- S/he will also be expected to engage principal stakeholders on leadership and staff augmentation matters to manage project and end-customer stakeholders.
- When applicable, conduct on and off cycle performance evaluations of mentees.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Program and Project Management
- Predictive (Waterfall), Adaptive (Agile), or Hybrid methodologies
- Knowledge in the Use of various Program and Project Management Tools
- Knowledge and experience in the management of the different Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK
- Detail and Process Oriented
- Able to deliver clear verbal and written communication to on-site and remote Project Team and Customer Team
Experience, Certification, and Education:
- 15+ Overall Years of Experience, with a combined 10+ Years in Program and Project Management.
- Experience in dealing and managing Stakeholders at the executive level.
- Preferably with certification in relevant field.
- Preferably with experience on Business Intelligence and/or Analytics Projects.
Number of Vacancies