Program Technical Architect
The Program Technical Architect will be a key leader in defining and realizing the technical architecture of the project’s decentralization program. A pivotal role in ensuring a robust architecture which involves leveraging expertise as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with a focus on large-scale data centers and data sites.
- Lead the overall technical vision and architecture for the decentralization program, ensuring the design is robust and aligned with the program’s strategic goals.
- Utilize your extensive experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect to design large-scale data centers and data sites, optimizing performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that the technical architecture supports the program’s objectives.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to recommend innovative solutions.
- Act as the technical authority for the program, providing guidance and expertise to project teams.
- Proactively identify, assess, and mitigate technical risks and issues.
- Ensure the technical architecture is well-documented and communicate it to project stakeholders.
- Foster a culture of technical excellence and continuous improvement within the program.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Exceptional technical leadership and architectural skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on robust and reliable architecture.
- Proficiency in cybersecurity and security best practices.
- Collaborative team player with a proactive and adaptable approach.
Education, Certifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in designing large-scale infrastructures, with expertise in IT system architecture, cybersecurity, and IT service management (ITIL)
- Preferred Cisco certification or extensive experience with Cisco technologies.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices and ITSM principles a plus
Number of Vacancies