- Project Execution:
- Work with Thakral’s PMO to ensure projects are executed based on the company’s project management methodologies.
- Manage and control project Scope, Cost, and Schedule, and make sure expected deviations pass through Change Management when appropriate.
- Manage project financials to ensure the projects meet at least Thakral’s minimum target margin.
- Manage day-to-day project activities, from Initiating to Closing.
- Ensure that the quality of project deliverables meets or surpasses the targets agreed with the client.
- Provide accurate project status reports based on approved formats for both internal and external stakeholders and facilitate project status and steercom meetings as needed.
- Manage project risks and issues effectively throughout the duration of the project based on Thakral’s project management methodologies and industry best practices as appropriate.
- Serve as the projects’ main communicator to all stakeholders.
- Measure and report project performance based on project metrics set by Thakral PMO.
- When applicable, facilitate acquisition and assignment of project resources.
- Forecast resource requirements for projects for timely onboarding and offboarding.
- Support Thakral PMO in initiatives to improve the company’s project management methodologies, processes, and policies.
- Work Practice Leads, SMEs, Finance, Thakral Leaders, and project teams to successfully implement turnkey projects and special internal projects as assigned.
- Identify new business opportunities and support new sales initiatives as needed.
- Establish, nurture and maintain excellent relationships with fellow Thakral employees, but more importantly, with client stakeholders.
- Foster teamwork and communication among project team members.
- Provide steady leadership to the project teams.
- Mentor and coach project team members and mentees, if applicable.
- Communicate clearly to project team members’ roles and responsibilities.
- Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Project Management
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Hybrid)
- MS Office, MS Project, JIRA
- Root Cause Analysis
- Project Reporting
- Quality Assurance
- Education, Certifications, and Experience
- With 10+ relevant years of work experience in project management
- Preferably with certification in project management
Number of Vacancies