Senior Developer – Hadoop
- Identify and analyze issues in requirements, design specifications, application architecture as well as product documentation.
- Develop unit and system test specifications based on various requirement documents within schedule constraints.
- Set up development bed and environments (based on project requirements).
- Develop regression packs to ensure that requirements from previous scope are still functioning as before.
- Perform functional and technical execution activities (automated development, where applicable) as per project engagement.
- Understanding the existing Hadoop/HDFS of EDM
- Analysis of Control M Jobs , Shell Scripts , UNIX configurations for root cause analysis
- Create Technical Specification Documents.
- Test the framework and engage in rolling out in production.
- Good development, analytical and technical expertise in SPARK SQL, HDFS,HIVE,SQL/HQL and other Hadoop ecosystems.
- Knowledge on TD – BTEQ, Utility tools like F-Load, M-Load, TPT, query optimization, TD view point, Knowledge in TD GCFR, import tools like TDCH
- Minimum 4-6 years of development experience with 5-7 of working experience.
- Good understanding of and experience in AGILE projects
- Familiar with SDLC and banking domain is an added advantage.
- Familiar with Enterprise Data Warehouse and Reference Data Management is a plus
- Familiar with ETL process, Hadoop
- Familiar in SQL scripting, VB scripting and Python
- Familiar with Unix / Linux and batch scripting is a plus
- To develop and execute the Automation Framework especially complimenting Data Warehouse domain
- Familiar with Performance Testing (e.g. volume testing) and Disaster Recovery Testing is a plus
- Familiar with JIRA and Confluence.
- Hadoop /Teradata Certified
- Banking domain knowledge is a plus
- Development and Support experience in the Data warehouse is welcome
Number of Vacancies