Senior PMO Analyst
A PMO (Program Management Office) Analyst works within Business Transformation Office (BTO) to support Transformation Managers and other delivery team members to ensure successful program execution. The primary role of a PMO Analyst is to provide analytical and administrative support to program delivery teams, assisting in planning, monitoring and controlling program activities.
- Support Transformation Managers in program planning, execution and monitoring activities.
- Assist in developing program management processes, procedures and templates.
- Collect, analyze and report program data to help identify risks, issues and opportunities.
- Maintain program documentation, including program plans, schedules and status reports.
- Track program milestones, deliverables and dependencies.
- Provide support in resource allocation and capacity planning.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure program governance and compliance.
- Conduct regular program reviews and audits to assess program health and identify improvement areas.
- Facilitate communication and coordination among program teams and stakeholders.
- Assist in the development and implementation of program management tools and systems.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of program management practices and methodologies.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in program management
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Solid understanding of program and project management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Proficiency in program and project management software and tools (e.g., Microsoft Project, JIRA, Excel).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with program teams and stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Knowledge of project and program governance frameworks and compliance standards.
- Familiarity with program and project risk management and mitigation strategies.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and self-motivated attitude
Education, Certifications, and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, business administration, project management, or a related field.
- Proven experience working in a PMO environment or supporting program and project management activities.
Number of Vacancies: