- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields are a plus
- Knowledgeable in Windows, Linux, shell scripting.
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in Windows, Linux system administration.
- Experience with maintenance and administration of virtualized systems.
- Basic skills in DBA, Messaging and Collaboration concepts and tools, Active Directory systems
- Demonstrates advance understanding of a Data Center IT Operations environment.
- Display knowledge in Storage Area Networking (SAN), storage management, Network Attached Storage (NAS), fiber channel switches, storage provisioning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral.
- Effective communication skills for relaying business and technical information to audiences with varying backgrounds including offshore teams and technical development teams
- Ability to effectively plan, facilitate, and participate in meetings with employees from all organizational levels
- Effective use of teamwork to contribute to a high-morale/high-performance team culture, leading by example
- Must possess Windows / Linux administration related professional certification
- AWS cloud practitioner certification is added advantage
Number of Vacancies