- The successful applicant will be responsible for contributing to requirement gathering, design, and solution discussions, supporting, developing, testing, and documenting project changes for Credit Card systems. The candidate will also require assisting delivery manager and/or scrum master on project management.
- Possess self-initiatives and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Able to meet and comply to System Development Framework (SDF), Quality Management Framework (QMF) or Disciplined Agile Delivery, and Risk Mitigation framework which includes ensuring process, security, regulatory, and audit requirements are met.
- Possess Agile and Scrum knowledge and able to work in Scrum team
- At least 5 – 6 years working experience in AS400 platform, RPG, CL, PL/SQL, Java, Maven, Git, Control-M.
- Able to review junior’s code and guide junior in coding.
- Knowledge in using VISA MasterCard simulator is an added advantage.
- Possess credit card domain knowledge
- Knowledge in personal loan domain is an added advantage.
- Working experience in DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, CICD.
- Knowledge in AR Remedy, software lifecycle management tool (e.g.: Thenon, Aldon) is an added advantage.
Number of Vacancies