Technical Analyst – Identity Access Management
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or requirements workshops.
- Collect and analyse the project’s business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the development team.
- Develop wire frames, workflow, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation.
- Development of test scenarios and test cases, and testing activities necessary to assess the quality and completion of system implementations
- Review and/or prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology.
- Prepare end-user training and process documents for stakeholders
- End-users of security technology functionality across the bank
- Identity and Access and other relevant Security Technology Services domain heads
- Experience of 7 – 8 years
- Experience with implementing Identity & Access solutions in cloud environment (including Two Factor Authentication and/or Privilege Access solutions) preferred.
- The candidate must be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate, compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations across diverse cultures
- Understanding of audit and compliance requirements applicable in a compliance industry is necessary
- CISM and CISSP certification preferred. Other relevant security certifications will be considered.
Number of Vacancies