The Technical Lead will be managing customer requirements/needs for banks’ business utilizing IT solutions in both new and existing systems. He/She will manage positive relationships with customers, communicating with project management and teams to provide IT solutions. During the project life cycles, the Technical Lead will also contribute to high-level system design, test plan/scenario creation, maintenance with expertise of customer business process/provided system knowledge.
- To lead, plan, and manage projects in the customer bank communicating with internal/external stakeholders
- For any change request is raised, understand the customer’s expectation, discuss with the customer and development team to fix the requirement and specification
- Provide the support for the customer in any incidents/clarification on the systems
- Must be hands-on (Investigation, Fixing, Testing, Module release)
- Communicate with development teams to discuss and understand detailed implementation
Education, Certifications, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- More than 10 years’ experience with extensive banking domain exposure
- Experience with core banking systems and projects
- Application and Programming experience is preferred
- Experience in Requirement gathering/making design spec.
- Experience in full SDLC cycle with Waterfall model/ Agile methodology
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Customers and team management skills
- Have prior experience of involvement in banking domain system development
Number of Vacancies