Senior Technical Consultant / Lead Technical Consultant
- Manages the execution, benefits, and risks of medium to large Transformation Programs.
- Drives collaboration and influences cross-functional business and delivery teams to drive the Transformation agenda and ensures that the desired results (execution certainty) of medium to large Transformation Programs are met.
- The role reports to the Head, Transformation Management.
- Drives the desired business outcomes of the Transformation, from topline to bottom-line benefits up to desired client experience
- Delivers the Vision, Mission and Strategy of the Transformation succinct with Business directions and priorities.
- Develops the Transformation program, business cases and drives action and agility.
- Collaborates vertical and horizontal cross-functional teams to ensure proper alignment, support and high-quality delivery of the transformation program. (Scope, Cost, Schedule, Risk, Quality and Benefits).
- Drives the continuous innovation and transformation of the business with business transformation trends from Programs, platforms, processes, people and partnerships
- Stakeholder feedback from business, technology, end users etc.
- Background on Program Management and Change Management
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong Communications Skills
- Keen to details and documentation
- Have background and/or appreciation on how data are used in the business especially decision-making
- Immersive understanding of the respective portfolio i.e, Distribution, Operations (including Finance and Sales Support), Marketing, and IT
- Have background on Design Thinking
- Experience in an Agile
- Strategic Management
- Executive Presentation
- Lean Six Sigma (at least a yellow belt)
- Communication Planning
Number of Vacancies