We are looking for Language agnostic people with end-to-end tech stack
Build state of the art centralized platforms and envision enterprise-wide entitlements platform and align it with Bank’s NextGen technology vision.
- In depth knowledge of IDE, language and toolset in language of choice.
- Excellent understanding of language & framework and a good working knowledge of the abstraction layer underneath
- Build microservices.
- Can profile and optimize code
- Good knowledge of other programming languages & paradigms and when to apply them
- Comfortable debugging/finding complex problems
- Can identify and apply appropriate design patterns to problems.
- Comfortable developing large features
- Good understanding of cohesion, SOLID and how to apply
- Writes clean, maintainable code
- Understands importance of domain model and can coherently model a problem domain within a given context
- Anticipates medium term (3-6 month) vectors of change and designs and abstracts accordingly
- Understands how to design for performance at all levels
Development Practice Qualifications:
- Automates everything by default
- Can build a CD pipeline
- Automates security scanning and performance testing as part of build
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review), set and monitor team standards.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Focus on reliability, performance and availability
- Understands and can automate PaaS technologies
- Understands when to apply appropriate infrastructure technologies.
- Writes Secure code by default
- Can use tools (nmap/metasploit etc.) to perform deep security probes
- Understands server hardening
- Understating of security principles using SSL protocols and data encryption
- Hands-on skills in Java and J2EE specifications like JAX-RS, JAX-WS
- Cloud Solutions – working on Azure or AWS
- Containers Management – using tools like Docker, Rocket and Drawbridge
- Elastic Scaling – using tools like Nginx, HAProxy or PAAS like Openshift
- Dynamic Discover – using tools like Zookeeper or Etcd
- Configuration Management – using tools like Zookeeper, Etcd, Spring, Puppet/Chef, Ancible
- Continuous Integration – using tools like Maven, Gradle and Jenkins
- Continuous Deployment – using tools like Jenkins, Nolio or Go
- Assembly Development – using frameworks like Apache Camel
- UI Development – using frameworks like Node.js, REACT, AngularJS or Backbone
- IDL Definition – using tools like RAML or Swagger
- Code Development – using IDE’s like Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Web API’s – for Information Exchange
- Collaboration – using tools like Git-Hub and JIRA
- Hands experience and Knowledge of microservices architecture – Spring Boot, Spring cloud
- Strong in Oracle or SQL Server PL/SQL development and designing data model.
- Hand on experience on NoSQL – Neo4j/Solr/Elastic Search/Cassandra, etc.
- Understanding of continuous build concept and usage with maven, sonarqube or other related tool
- Web services, API design, Defining Specification using swagger/RAML.
- Dev Ops Tools and CI/CD Processes – GitFlow, BitBucket etc.
- Experience with automated test configuration.
- Good to have experience in containerization technologies – Kubernetes
- Performance Improvement / Analysis skills
- Integration Patterns and best practices
- Data Analytics and Data Loading Techniques
- Resource monitoring / Benchmarking standards
- 10+ years of experience in developing world class products/applications.
- Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent
- Master’s in engineering desirable